Sunday, January 23, 2011

Love, Main Ingedient for A solid Foundation

God is awesome! He is the lifter of my soul & I will forever praise him.

The message today finds me struggling. People can & will, if you allow them, make you miss the very thing that God is/represents & that’s Love. God is love, love is God. If we fail to include love in the foundation of our walk with Christ, we are wasting our time. Join me today , when things/people come across our paths & they are less than pleasant, stop & ask yourself what Christ would do. Focus on the sacrifice Christ made for us & that should end all confusion on how we should treat our neighbors/adversities. The path of Jesus/Love never fails. How will you handle adversities with people or situations today?  

I’m walking in the fullness of God, nothing lacking, nothing missing, nothing wanted. I’m walking in the fullness of God

Have a blessed day!

Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment